Friday, August 2, 2019

Unbox your dreams



I had boxed my dreams
Which never had  wings
And hid them under my bed,
One under my chair
And many in my Cupboard.
When the world blinks its eyes
I would take one out and
Kill them before the world sees.

I never thought I could
Treat my dreams for
A better wings and claws
I never knew they could fly
Until one day a box broke up
With a thud and something flew
With me on its beak
To a bigger world outside.

Unboxing the rest was
As easier as killing them.
Let them stab me,
Who had not killed
But at least one dreams
Of theirs.
Except to them I would ask
Unbox your dreams and
Unbox yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you hear a knock ? On a busy road Lonely in a closed room Inside a Uber cab Outside my home I could hear a knock. Or was i...