Friday, August 2, 2019

Coffee Love



This is my confession
to every tea I sipped,
And pretended enjoying.
To every drop of the
black lemon, sugary, jagerry,
Every creamy, milky
Green tea,
That boosted my moods,
And kept me awake.
To every leaves I chewed
And dusty powder spitted.
My love to you
Was never a fake.
But never could you
Drive deep down me,
Like the aroma of the coffee beans.
That I never want to breathe out.
And I always fell for my coffee..
The bitterness gulps down
The throat to the toes
Making me feel,
The coffee and me were
Never two but one.
And to every tea I take
I confess,
I was unloving myself for
Hiding my love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you hear a knock ? On a busy road Lonely in a closed room Inside a Uber cab Outside my home I could hear a knock. Or was i...