Sunday, July 22, 2012


NOT ALONE AT LAST…                   

                                                                                                                                                 In the laughing faces of childhood,
In the reddish faces of teens,
In the weeping faces of mids
And in the old sleeping faces
I searched for a companion
To spread my rays of happiness
To share the weight of each
Tear I shed..
Moving along the seashore
Dragging my feet in the sand of times
With the waves..
Washing away the transient feet..
When waves fell on the last footprint
I felt a hold of warmth
Over my palms…
A sweet air around my cheeks
A sweet melody around my ears
Making me relieve..
Not alone at last…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you hear a knock ? On a busy road Lonely in a closed room Inside a Uber cab Outside my home I could hear a knock. Or was i...