Saturday, May 5, 2012

WHO ARE YOU

                                                                                                                                 When I looked up
I saw the sky
When I looked down
I saw the sea
When I looked inside me
I saw you
WHO ARE  YOU?
You……
The witness of
All my emotions
The creator of
All my imaginations
The only one who saw me cry
The one who made me cry
I salute upon you the soul
Who shuts the shouting me
Who consoles the weeping me
Who made  me  myself
Whoever you are
To  befriend you
Is to accept pain
Never late were you to enter
But too early to exit
To fight with you is
To accept failure
To love you
Is a wish
To accept your love
Is a dream
But to befriend you
Is to accept pain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you hear a knock ? On a busy road Lonely in a closed room Inside a Uber cab Outside my home I could hear a knock. Or was i...